Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Traditional Stitches, Calgary Celebrates 12th Birthday with 20% Off All Lines - Hurry!


Happy Birthday Traditional Stitches of Calgary - may you have many, many more. I love this store and even though I live thousands of miles away I buy my magazines and special gifts here and Janice directs them around the world for me. I have even said to Janice - Let my friend shop with you and bill me. I can't think of a nicer way to surprise or delight a friend on a special occasion! Here you can see just a tiny, tiny glimpse of all that there is in this wonderful stitching emporium. Do visit right away by clicking this link, because you can save 20% on everything in the shop! The sale starts today, Friday 28 September at 10 am MST and ends Thursday 4 October 4th at 6 pm.
And if you live in Canada you can also buy and order your Needleprint books at Traditional Stitches.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. Janice and her team at traditional stitches are wonderful. I buy most of my supplies for her.

    ReplyDelete