Pages

Saturday 27 June 2009

Even in Carcassonne you will be able to download Mary Wigham again next week

Just as soon as I am home next week you will be able to download Mary Wigham again. It is a case of not one thing happening to cause a problem, for which we have back-up, but a combination of three things happening together in an unforseeable way. If you are wanting to start the stitchalong now, it is no problem. All previous weeks' installments will be there for you to download and we shall look forward to welcoming you to our big international stitching group. So, even if you live in mythical Carcassonne like French Head Girl, Paule, you will still be able to download. Just a few more days to wait. In the meantime - have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see it's nothing I was doing wrong! Thanks for the update! Appreciated. Can't wait till I can start my newest project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from New York. I am new here and love seeing all of the beautiful work that is happening on these pages.
    I can't wait till next week to download the charts! What a gift you are giving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carcassone seems real enough to me! At least it's on the map. Perhaps magical or mystical? Beautiful stitching by all indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and magical view!! Congrats for your work ... looking so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carcassonne is historical... say... older than St Augustine (Fl), but very real I swear!!! And I live there :o) :o)

    ReplyDelete